Picture postcard featuring a reproduction of a vintage travel poster for White Star Line MV Britannic, a transatlantic ocean liner.
The MV Britannic was built by Harland and Wolff and was launched on 6th August 1929 and her maiden voyage was on 28th June 1930. She was assigned to the Liverpool to New York line and was joined by sister ship MV Georgic in 1932. In 1934 there was a merger between White Star Line and Cunard Line and her route changed to London to New York line and then later on to winter Mediterranean cruises. She transported troops during the Second World War and after an overhaul resumed commercial journeys in 1948. MV Britannic's career continued until 1960 when she was scrapped, she was the last ship built for White Star Line to remain in service.
Size: 15.0cm x 11.0cm