Photo postcard of Piccadilly Circus in the evening - the illuminated adverts lighting up the surroundings.
Piccadilly Circus is a road junction and public space in London's West End. Built in 1819 it connects Regent Street with Piccadilly. The statue of Eros can be seen at the left of the picture and the illuminated advertisements which have been present since 1908 - the first being for Perrier - though the first ones were lit with incandescent lightbulbs.
Size: 17.0cm x 12.0cm