Photo postcard showing the red telephone box at Magdalen College, Oxford. As well as the red London bus and red pillar box, the red telephone box is one of the instantly recognisable symbols of Britain. The K2 model red telephone box was designed by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott and was introduced to our streets in 1926. In 1935 the his updated K6 design followed.
Size: 15.0cm x 10.5cm